Lamborghini driver gets a shock after flame catches grill on fire

grill

A driver’s plan to show off his Lamborghini Aventador in west London backfired – when he revved so hard a flame flicked into the grill setting the rear plastic grill alight ( This shouldnt happen )

The unlucky motorist was parked up in Sloane Street, Knightsbridge, and began revving the engine as admirers filmed the £300,000 car.But his expression can be seen turning to horror when strangers tell him the car has burst into flames.

He then drives off,  flames continue to grow.

The street, close to Harrods and Harvey Nichols, has become a popular place for sports car users to show off their vehicles.

After speaking to bav the owner of the car he said the car  just required a plastic grill replacement and its minor damage and the car is OK but we all know this shouldnt happen flames shouldnt of flicked up the rear grill…

https://www.facebook.com/Gumball3000Team57

https://twitter.com/gumballteam57

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *